After the pandemic-driven recession of 2020, economists are optimistic for global growth in 2021, with broad predictions of 3.5 percent to over 4 percent, and even higher rates anticipated in developing countries. However, much uncertainty about the rate of recovery remains, with significant growth variations expected in different regions and industries. This unusual mix of optimism and uncertainty presents unique challenges for sales professionals trying to win business in key accounts, requiring sellers to exercise new methods and skills to adapt to a highly dynamic market.
In this webinar, two experts from Richardson Sales Performance will describe five critical elements for effective account planning in 2021, and what sales professionals can do to maximize their success. This session will explore:
• Why account planning is of utmost importance for sales success in 2021
• The unique challenges — and opportunities — that 2021 imposes on account planning effectiveness
• How account managers can adapt more quickly to changing customer priorities during 2021
• What account managers must do to secure higher levels of business in their accounts in 2021
• How to protect key accounts from expected higher levels of competitive encroachment
• Why 2021 provides agile salespeople with new ways to develop higher levels of relationships in accounts